Whether you’re seeking an escape from the city, a romantic getaway, a home base for exploring, or a chance to discover Wisconsin’s heritage, we hope you will make the Norman General Store and Bed and Breakfast the center of your experience.
You’ll find as much (or as little) to do as you like in and around Norman! For example, you can:
- Fish Lake Michigan trout and salmon, or drop a line in the nearby East Twin River. Sit on our beautiful sand beaches and watch the waves or swim.
- Bike or hike through the country-side on the Ice Age and Ahnapee Trails.
- Golf at one of three nearby courses.
- Visit agricultural festivals and ethnic events – throughout northeastern Wisconsin – Norman is an ideal place to base yourself if you plan to explore multiple sites throught the region.
- Winter Fun – Bring your snowmobile. Access to the state snowmobile trails is located adjacent to us.
- Just Explore – Green Bay, the Fox Cities, Door County, and Manitowoc are all less than one hour from Norman. Of course, we can’t list everything; if your favorite activity isn’t on this list, just let us know and we’ll find it for you.
- Get more info at VisitKewauneeCounty.com